Work as support engineer lead in application service desk team.
Perform initial analysis of incidents and trouble shooting by himself along with the team of 6-7 at onsite & 4+ at offshore.
Application in scope is to support aircraft parts maintenance activities in an airline company, which is one of the most mission critical application in customer’s portfolio.
He will act as a backup/ support member of a current project manager in terms of ticket status follow up, resource assignment, reporting to customer.
Expected to be a candidate of next project manager.
Domain: MRO (Aircraft Parts Maintenance)
Team size: 6-7 onsite / 4+ offshore
Techniques involved: Windows, Unix, Oracle DB, COBOL2002, Java, WebLogic, OpenTP1, JP1, SVF
Skills：Windows, Unix, Oracle DB, COBOL2002, Java, WebLogic, OpenTP1, JP1, SVF
• Worked in application development, and support project for more than 3 years
• Worked at customer location for more than 5 years (ideally in the recent 10 years)
• Experience in problem analysis and providing solutions
• Excellent communication and documentation skills using Japanese language
• Team work and interpersonal skills
• Native or Fluent in speaking Japanese
• At least need to be able to read and write in English
• Bilingual preferred
• Experience in Application Support & Maintenance Project